Seacrest at Home offers professional and reliable care giving designed to meet your individual needs and desires. Our goal is to make life easier for you while giving peace of mind to involved family members. You are our priority and we will show you how much we care about your comfort and safety.
Seacrest at Home is delighted to offer C.A.R.E., a concierge program designed to provide an extra level of support when needed most for your loved one.
Some features of the C.A.R.E. program:
• Companion will stay with your loved one in emergency room or hospital setting
• Companion can act as liaison between client and family, or medical staff and family
• Companion cannot assist in any decisions that involve medical care
• Companion arrives within 60 minutes
• Hourly rates apply once companion is onsite in emergency room
• 2-hour minimum applies once companion arrives
• 24/7 on call
• Quarterly, semi-annual or annual member fee
Let us coordinate your loved ones needs while providing you peace of mind.
A Registered Nurse (RN) will:
• conduct initial assessment to identify client’s needs
• develop personalized, comprehensive care plan with a customized approach
• coordinate all services and care including medical and other professional appointments, social activities, community outreach
• assess home safety and emergency preparedness, develop and implement emergency preparedness recommendations
• review key psychological factors to provide/promote activities of daily living
• assist with planning long term care needs
• oversee and coordinate services that client is receiving through other agencies
Short Film Series
Director of Home Care
Kelli moved to Southern California from Western New York to launch Seacrest at Home in 2012, as the Director of Home Care. Kelli has 30+ years of nursing experience including oncology, infusion therapy, home health and home care.
Home Care Coordinator
Martin was initially hired by Seacrest Village as a CNA for the Skilled Nursing Unit in March of 2011. In January 2013, Martin transitioned to the role of Home Care Coordinator for Seacrest at Home.
Rachel joined the Seacrest at Home team in March 2015. She has more than 10 years of H/R experience and has worked almost 20 years in the San Diego Senior Care Community. Rachel is responsible for all Human Resource, administrative, accounting and payroll activities.
Community Nurse Liason
Kelly joined the Seacrest at Home team in June 2016 as our Community Nurse Liaison. She had previously worked at Seacrest Village for 9 years as the Director of Nursing for Goldberg Health Care, a skilled nursing unit. Kelly has 45+ years of experience working with seniors.